ASU regularly offers classes in the fall, spring and summer terms with the following components:Fall/Spring Sessions
- Fall/Spring Session A: First 7.5-week session
- Fall Spring Session B: Second 7.5-week session
- Fall Spring Session C: Full semester (15 weeks plus final exams)
- Summer Session A: First 6-week session
- Summer Session B: Second 6-week session
- Summer Session C: 8-week session
If a class is scheduled in a session other than Session A, B or C, the drop/add/withdrawal deadlines are prorated based on the length of the class. Check the calendar icon deadlines next to each class on your schedule in My ASU
for prorated deadline dates.
Please visit the Academic Calendar
website to view term dates.Note:
All dates are subject to change without notice.Related Article: When Are Final Exams?