To setup wireless on your Android device, please follow the steps below:
Note: Depending on the brand of the device and version of Android you have, your screens may look different than those shown below.
- From the App Drawer, select Settings as shown below:
- Now select WiFi, as shown below:
- Choose the asu wireless network connection, as shown below:
- Make sure each setting matches those listed below.
- Security Type: WPA2-Enterprise
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: "Unspecified" or "Do Not Validate" and "Do Not Check"
- Identity: Your ASURITE ID
- Anonymous identity: leave blank
- Password: Your ASURITE password
5. Click on the Connect button to connect to the encrypted asu wireless network.
Need additional help?
You are now on the ASU wireless network!
Note: Users who connect to the ASU network, wired or wireless, should be in compliance with the Acceptable Use of Computers and Networks policy, including security measures.
Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from your My ASU Service Center
or call 855-278-5080.