Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Reset Search



Does ASU Accept ACE Credits?

« Go Back


Functional GroupAcademic Transfer Credit Solutions
ASU does not accept transcripts from the American Council on Education (ACE).

Military Credits
  • Military courses must be reported on a Joint Services Transcript (JST) or an official transcript from Air University–Community College of the Air Force.
Transfer Course Evaluation and ACE Recommendations
  • ASU does not use ACE credit recommendations to evaluate domestic or international courses.
  • Transfer courses from international institutions and from regionally accredited domestic institutions are evaluated using course catalogs and syllabi. Please remember that you must have an official transcript sent to ASU directly from your previous institution in order to transfer credits.
  • Military courses reported on a Joint Services Transcript are evaluated using the ACE Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services.
  • You can find Information about submitting transcripts on the Admission Services website.
  • Please contact for questions about transfer course equivalencies.



Was this article helpful?



Please tell us how we can make this article more useful.

Characters Remaining: 255