How Do I Add Certificates to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities Store for a Local Computer?
Please note: Administrators
is the minimum group membership required to complete this procedure. If you're not the administrator of your computer, please contact the system administrator.
To add certificates to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store for a local computer, please follow the steps below:
1. Click Start, click Start Search, type mmc, and then press ENTER.
2. Click Yes if you get the UAC screen shown below.
3. On the File menu, click Add/Remove Snap-in.
4. Under Available snap-ins, click Certificates, and then click Add.
4. Under This snap-in will always manage certificates for, click Computer account, and then click Next.
5. Click Local computer, and click Finish.
6. If you have no more snap-ins to add to the console, click OK to return to the following screen.
7. In the console tree, double-click Certificates.
8. Right-click the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store.
9. Click Import to import the certificates and follow the steps in the Certificate Import Wizard.
Need additional help? Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from your My ASU Service Center or call 855-278-5080.