Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Reset Search



How Do I Request Housing Accommodations for My Disability?

« Go Back


Functional GroupStudent Accessibility
To apply for housing accommodations, please fill out an application for the Disability Resource Center using the steps below:
1. To apply for DRC services, please visit DRC Connect Request services.
2. Select the option for New Student Application.
Please note: You are considered a new student even if you're already an ASU student, but have never registered with the DRC.
User-added image
3. When the application opens, please fill it out as much as you can. Anything with a star (*) next to it is required. When you are finished, click Submit Application at the bottom of the page.

After submitting your application, you will be assigned to a Disability Access Consultant (DAC). Your DAC will contact you within 24-48 business hours via email. This email will be sent to the email address you provided in your application. Within the email, you will also be asked to set up an appointment with your DAC to discuss your disability and to determine what accommodations would be reasonable.



Was this article helpful?



Please tell us how we can make this article more useful.

Characters Remaining: 255