To setup wireless on your Windows Vista device, please follow the steps below:
1. Right-click on the Network Manager icon, located in your windows taskbar. Then select Connect to a Network from the menu that appears.
2. Select asu from the list of available networks.
Note: If you do not see asu listed in the available connections then the asu wireless connection may be out of range from your current location. Please try connecting from another campus location.
3. Vista will now ask for additional information in order to connect to the ASU wireless network. Click on Enter/select additional log on information.
4. A screen should now pop up asking you to Enter Credentials. Simply enter in your ASURITE ID and password in the User name and password fields.
a. Leave the Logon domain field blank. Click OK once you have typed in your information.
5. Vista will again ask you for additional information. As before, click on Enter/select additional log on information.
6. This time a screen will pop up asking you to Validate Server Certificate. Simply click OK.
7. You should now be connected to the ASU wireless network. Make sure the Save this network box is checked. Check the Start this connection automatically box if you would like Vista to automatically connect to the ASU wireless network whenever it is in range.
a. Click on the Close button when you’re done.
You are now on the ASU wireless network!
Note: Users who connect to the ASU network, wired or wireless, should be in compliance with the Acceptable Use of Computers and Networks policy, including security measures.
Need additional help? Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from your My ASU Service Center or call 855-278-5080.