New Phone, Same Phone Number
If you get a new phone with the same phone number, and you only want a phone call or SMS messages to authenticate, you don't have to do anything. If you want to use DUO push or passcodes from the DUO App on the new phone, you need to re-activate your new phone by doing the following:
- Install the Duo Mobile app on the new phone, by following the instructions in the Installing the DUO App article.
- In a browser, go to the two-factor authentication screen on the My ASU profile tab or by logging into an ASU system on a new browser or device. When the two-factor screen appears, click on "My Setting & Device".
- When prompted, authenticate with your additional device. (if you only have one device enrolled on your account, contact the Experience Center at 1-800-278-5080 for help).
- To the right of your mobile device, click the "Device Options" button.
- Click the Reactivate Duo Mobile button.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to finish enrolling the new phone.
For help or more information, see Duo’s Enrollment Guide
.New Phone, New Phone Number
If you get a new phone with a different phone number, enroll it as a new device
. To enroll a new device, follow the steps in this article