Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How Does My Parent Make Corrections to a Document in Verification Documents Request That They Need to Sign?

« Go Back


Functional GroupFinancial Aid
Verification Documents Request only allows you, the student, to make corrections to a document. This is to ensure that both you and your parent are signing the same version of the document and to ensure that no corrections were made after the document has been signed.

If a document requires a correction, your parent can click on the Form Not Approved button.

You will be notified that your parent did not e-Sign your form. You must correct your form by logging in to Verification Documents Request and selecting the form that needs changes. After you click the Fill Out button and make the necessary corrections, you must resend an e-Sign request to your parent. 

Need additional help? Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from My ASU Service Center or call 855-278-5080.


Was this article helpful?