Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Reset Search



How do I add graduate credit hours from a different institution to my plan of study (iPOS)?

« Go Back


Functional GroupGraduate College
You must first check with your academic program to verify the credits will be accepted.  Instructions on how to add transfer courses to your IPOS can be found at How to Submit your Plan of Study.

If you had previously sent your transcripts but the institution in which you earned your previous credits is not appearing on your IPOS, please contact Graduate Admissions regarding the status of your transcripts.  They can be reached at 480-965-6113 or

If you have not done so previously please send your official transcripts to Graduate Admission Services

If sending electronically (must be sent directly from the sending institution):

If sending by stamped mail:

Arizona State University
Graduate Admission Services
PO Box 871004
Tempe, AZ 85287-1004

If sending by FedEx, DHL or UPS:
Arizona State University
Graduate Admission Services
1150 East University Drive Building C, Room 226
Tempe, AZ 85281




Was this article helpful?



Please tell us how we can make this article more useful.

Characters Remaining: 255