Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How do I change my undergraduate major to Sustainability?

« Go Back


Functional GroupSchool of Sustainability
You can research majors and submit requests to change a major to any college or major through this website:

You must meet the School of Sustainability change of major criteria. Please see the Undergraduate Application Process website for details.

Please note: If you do not meet the change of major criteria, you should still meet with a Sustainability advisor about your situation. The advisor can offer suggestions on what classes you can take in preparation for a future change of major. If you have questions about School of Sustainability programs, schedule an appointment with a School of Sustainability advisor.


Was this article helpful?