Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

How Do I Request an Override Into SOS 300?

« Go Back


Functional GroupSchool of Sustainability
You must meet the course prerequisites to enroll in SOS 300:
  • Officially declare the Sustainability minor, AND
  • Complete SOS 100 prior to the start of SOS 300, AND
  • Complete two "theme courses" for the minor prior to the start of SOS 300
If you will be completing SOS 100 in the A session and need assistance adding SOS 300 for the B session, please submit the Sustainability Course Override Request Form.

If you have additional questions, please email or call 480-727-6963.

Related article: How Do I Request an Override Into an Undergraduate Sustainability (SOS) Course?


Was this article helpful?