Students can authorize others, e.g. parents and spouses, to view their ASU student account and make payments in QuikPAY through My ASU. To grant access to parents, spouses and other authorized payers students will need the payer's email address. Email notification is sent to the Authorized Payers when a new billing statement is ready. We encourage students to establish their parents as Authorized Payers so parents have direct access to billing information and online payments. ASU staff cannot discuss student account information with anyone other than the student unless the student has authorized access through My ASU Parent Guest Access or has other authorization on file.
Authorized Payer Access
If your student has given you Authorized Payers access, you can access My ASU to view billing statements and make payments. Once you sign in to My ASU, select the Guest button in the upper-right corner of the screen. Then select the student whose bill you wish to view or pay and click on Make a Payment.
If you do not have access to My ASU Guest privileges, contact your student and request that they grant you access to their My ASU account. If your student is unaware of this new feature, please share this help article for detailed instructions.
Adding/Updating an Authorized Payer in QuikPAY
ASU has enhanced our authorized payer tools. You can now grant authorized payers access to payment privileges in your My ASU account.
To grant access, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to My ASU.
- Click on the Profile tab.
- Click on Add a Guest in the My ASU Guest Acess Permissions box, in the lower right corner.
- Complete the online form, selecting the box for guests to View my financial aid/scholarships, student account information and make payments (Authorized Payer).
- You will need to make note of the validation code and provide it to your authorized payer.
- The person you are granting access privileges to will receive an email from ASU with instructions to complete the process.
View this help article for more detailed instructions.
Please grant access to your authorized payer through My ASU to ensure that payments can be made on time.