Voice Email is available in all courses through Tools
on the course menu, unless the instructor has hidden it. The instructor can also provide a link within your course materials. To use voice email, follow these instructions:
1. Visit My ASU
2. Sign in using your ASURITE ID
3. Access your class by clicking on the course name
4. Click Tools
located on your course menu.
5. Click the Voice Email
6. Click one of the options listed (all students, all instructors, all people, or select users).
6. This example is using Select users to whom you wish to send a Voice Email. Select the names
from the list and click Submit
7. Compose your email by typing a subject
your message, type any additional information in the message
pane, and click Send
8. The email is sent to external email with an HTML link to play the message. You can listen by clicking the link, or reply by clicking the reply links at the bottom of the email.