ASU encourages you to take action on your financial aid awards as soon as possible through My ASU
by taking the following steps:
- Sign in to My ASU with your ASURITE credentials and select the Finances tab as shown below.
- Under the Financial Aid and Scholarships box you will see offered award types, amounts and award status. To take action on an award, click the Accept/Decline button:
- You will be directed to a new page where you will need to Select Aid Year to View. Select the award year you wish to view by clicking on Aid Year.
- Click the Accept/Decline Awards button.
- Your award package will be displayed and you can use the Accept all or Decline all button to take the same action on all awards.
- If you would like to accept some awards, but not all awards, check the Accept box next to your desired award. The full offered amount will display in the Accepted column.
- If you would like to reduce the accepted amount, after checking the Accept box, enter the amount you need for the academic year. Then, click the Submit button. Remember that your awards will be disbursed half for fall and half for spring. For example, if you accept a $1,000 loan, $500 would disburse for fall, and $500 would be held and disbursed in spring.
- Your last step is to review and acknowledge the important statements regarding your award acceptance. You may accept by selecting Yes.
Need additional help?
- You will know that your award has been successfully accepted when you see the confirmation page as shown below:
Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from My ASU Service Center
or call 855-278-5080.