Search by Category

Campus Services
Can't find what you need?
Contact Us
Knowledge Base  

I have completed all of my graduate program requirements, but my ASU page shows that a course change is needed.

« Go Back


Functional GroupGraduate College
You will need to verify that the courses and grades listed on your IPOS match the courses you took during your program. You are not allowed to graduate with any I, Z, or NR grades listed on your Plan of Study. If any of these grades are listed on your IPOS, you will need to work with your staff advisor to submit a course grade change; you can find their contact information on your IPOS under "Advisors."

Related Articles:


Was this article helpful?