ArcGIS is available for students to install on ASU devices and personal devices. For users installing the software on personal devices that will be used off or on campus, you must connect to the central license manager. Please follow the activation directions below to configure ArcGIS to work with the central license manager.
- Download and install Cisco SSLVPN client. Note: For instructions, please see related article: How Do I Install Cisco AnyConnect SSLVPN?
- Download ArcGIS 10.5 or 10.6 software from the My Apps website.
- Install ArcGIS software. After ArcGIS installs, you’ll be asked to configure to use the license manager.
- Select from the software to use ArcInfo (Concurrent)
- In the license manager field, enter pubkeyserver12.asu.edu
- Click Ok. You can now launch and run the software
Note: If the screen to configure does not appear, go to Start, select Programs, choose ArcGIS, then Desktop Administrator and then select the Desktop icon folder under the name of your computer.
Need additional help? Access 24/7 live chat, or create a case from your My ASU Service Center, or call 855-278-5080.