The DUO Mobile App allows you to use a push notification or generate passcodes in addition to using text messages or calls to authenticate on your smartphone or tablet. When using passcodes, you can do so without a Wi-Fi or cell phone connection. This is the most reliable and flexible option.
To get the DUO Mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download and install Duo Mobile app on your smartphone or tablet prior to enrolling your device.
- In the app store on your mobile device, search for Duo Mobile.
- Download and install the Duo Mobile app. For information on how to download and install apps, see your mobile device's documentation.
- Choose the mobile phone option.
- The software will help you complete the process. More information is available in DUO's enrollment guide.
- When complete, you will see “Device successfully added!” message. You may either click the “Continue to login" button, or leave the page.
- You can close the Duo app on your device as it is ready for use.