The honors business consulting certificate
is limited to honors students in the W. P. Carey School of Business who are also in Barrett, The Honors College. It consists of 15 credit hours of ASU coursework. A minimum grade of B must be achieved in each course.
Business Modeling and Analysis Coursework -- 9 credit hours
- WPC 494: Consulting in Business (3)
- WPC 494: Consulting Projects (3)
- WPC 494: Consulting Tools (3)
Honors Business Core (select two) -- 6 credit hours
- FIN 303: Honors Finance (3)
- MGT 303: Honors Organizational Strategies, Leadership, and Behavior (3)
- MKT 303: Honors Marketing Theory and Practice (L) (3)
- SCM 303: Honors Global Supply Operations (3)
**Depending on a student's undergraduate program of study, prerequisite courses may be needed in order to complete the requirements of this certificate.
Students may apply for this certificate once they have completed WPC 494 Consulting in Business. The certificate application is accessed and submitted through Advising SOS
. Students should contact their Leaders Academy advisor for more information.