Once you complete a course, the official grade is posted, and your official transcript is sent to Admission Services
, you may submit a course evaluation request to the Transfer Guide
To have your international coursework evaluated, the following information is needed:
- Country where your previous institution is located
- The name of the institution
- Course prefix and number as they appear on your transcript
- Course title as it appears on your transcript
- Term and year taken (e.g. Fall 2015)
- Syllabus in English
Academic Transfer Credit Solutions cannot provide pre-evaluations for international credits that do not appear as completed on an official transcript.
For additional information on how to submit a course for evaluation through the Transfer Guide
please see How Do I Submit a Course for Evaluation?
Please contact email@example.com for questions about transfer course evaluation.