Where does your @asu.edu email addresses send to?
You can have your @asu.edu e-mail addresses deliver to one of the following:
- An ASU provided account - ASU Gmail.
- An existing personal e-mail account that you have created (e.g Yahoo, Outlook.com, Gmail.com).
- If you are using an existing personal account, your email will deliver to that account and be accessible just like you check your personal emails. To setup your personal email account on a mobile device or email program, please consult the information for that particular email service provider (e.g Yahoo, Outlook.com, Gmail.com).
Where are your @asu.edu email addresses currently delivering to?
- Go to Manage your ASU email address and your current ASU email delivery location will be shown in green.
- If you change where your email is delivered, even if you choose to deliver to ASU Gmail, you will be asked to verify your email address.
Note: Select the tool tips provided for Email Delivery for more information, as shown below:
How to change where your @asu.edu email addresses deliver email to:
- Go to Manage your ASU email address
- You can set the Email Delivery to one of the two options below:
- Gmail for ASU: Select the Gmail for ASU button to have your email delivered to your ASU Gmail account (the button will turn green once selected).
- Non-ASU Email Forwarding: Select the Non-ASU Email Forwarding button (the button will turn green once selected). Enter your Non-ASU email address in both the text boxes. When finished select the Save button.
Once you change where your email is delivered you will be asked to verify the new delivery location. An email from ASU will be sent to this address. Click on the link in that email to verify your email address.
Related article: How to Add, Remove, or Change your @asu.edu Email Address or AliasesNeed additional help?
Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from your My ASU Service Center
or call 855-278-5080.