If your course has not started yet, you can find more details about the course by following these steps:
- Visit ea.asu.edu/courses
- Navigate to the course you are interested in
- On the right side of the page, click the “Download Course Brief” button
The Course Brief provides a detailed overview of the course, the learning outcomes, and any required knowledge or skills. If you are enrolled and the course has started, you can download a course syllabus by following these steps:
- Log into your student dashboard
- Navigate to your course by clicking the Access Course button
- Click on the tab called Syllabus and Schedule
- Here you can download the course syllabus.
The syllabi for Universal Learner Courses are not posted until the course has opened due to the fact that some details are specific to that course offering and are subject to change.