Please refer to the email sent to your ASU email account for details. Below are the most common reasons why a consortium would be returned and not processed.
- Your aid has already disbursed at the maximum amount for which you are eligible.
- You or your ASU academic advisor did not sign your consortium.
- The other school's financial aid office did not sign your consortium.
- The consortium was submitted after the submission deadline date.
- You did not attach the required documentation to the consortium, which includes:
• a copy of your class schedule from your other school that includes the start and end date of the class(es)
• proof of payment, deferment or pay schedule from your other school
Need additional help?
Access 24/7 live chat, create a case from My ASU Service Center
or call 855-278-5080.